lucypireel

Lucy Pireel's All That's Written

All that is written has my attention. I love books, reading and writing them as well as promoting authors and their work.

Fast Movin' Train

Fast Movin' Train - Pam Howes What can I say? This book made me smile and cry a little. Every once in a while you come across a book that you have to put down because of an overload of emotions. This was one of those. Pam Howes shows us love against all odds and how, when two people really want to put in the effort, things can work. Even if it's in ways unexpected.The way she sets scenes and conveys emotions is something many authors can only dream about. Her imagery and ways of drawing the reader in the heads and hearts or her characters makes this book worth reading not once or twice but more often. And this is coming from someone who hates to read true romantic books. In this one however the author held me captivated by the lives and love of her main characters as if it were me. And by doing so she had me living this romance and feeling everything the main character did. My only complaint would be that the ending came a bit too abrupt. I would have liked to know how matters with Mike and Jennie were resolved and if Rod and Mandy truly lived happily ever after.I know I'm repeating myself, but I absolutely fell in love with this book and will certainly look for the other titles this author has available.